5/4 - 5/8 Workout Challenge
This week we are going to focus on the 5 Health Related Components of Fitness and how we can use those components within our daily and weekly routines.
1. Cardiovascular Endurance- Jump Rope, Run, or Walk to increase your heart rate
2. Muscular Strength- Body Squats, Push-ups, and Lunges... Do each exercise for 30 seconds on and 15 seconds off. Do each exercise 3 times to help build muscular strength
3. Muscular Endurance- Hold a plank as long as you can and write down your time
4. Flexibility- Find 5 different stretches and hold 20-30 seconds each to work on your flexibility
5. Body Composition- Find out YOUR body composition
Explanation of each is found at the video below. Write the definitions of each component based on what you get from the video then to the exercise given for each component.