2018 GRADUATION INFORMATION:
- Males: BLACK dress pants/ collared dress shirt and tie/ BLACK dress shoes
- Females: BLACK dress, skirt or dress pants/ BLACK dress shoes
- Clothing MUST meet OHS dress code requirements
- NO FLIP FLOPS, TENNIS SHOES OR TOMS
- NO HAT DECORATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED
- *There will be senior meeting in April to review specific graduation rules and procedures.
- OHS Graduation – Sunday, May 20th, 7:00 pm at Murphy Center
Rutherford County Schools Graduation Requirements and Course Descriptions:
Students must also take the ACT or SAT and complete the Civics Exam to receive a regular diploma.
Participation in Boys or Girls State is an option for distinction diploma criteria.